2010-11-21

I Might Even Smile

Ok. En till som spelades in i torsdags eller nått. Även om texten låter destruktiv så är den mer av en observation.



Kick me
I'm already down
Destroy me
I won't make a sound
There's a possibilty that I might even smile
on my way down

Dislike me
And I will hate myself
Kill me
I won't even object
There's a possibilty that I might even smile
My way to say goodbye

Whatever it is good for
I will carry the weight
until i can't take it no more
C'mon hand it to me
I'm at your service for free

Punch me
right in the face
I might hurt less
than your efortlessness

Say I don't do
While you're at it
I see it in your eyes
Did you think you could hide it?
Even though, I still fight to keep this simle
Thinking it will keep me alive

Just kick me
I'm already down

2 kommentarer:

Isabell sa...

Vilken text! Har du skrivet den? Väldigt bra hur som..!!

I am Lynn sa...

Tack! Jo jag har skrivit den :)